Our clients receive a minimum of 500 highly qualified consumer relationships from the placement of over 100 cases of their wine by our noble tier partners throughout our extended tasting experience. (learn more)
How We Do It
Today most Winemakers are facing an unbalanced mix of business within their existing sales channels.
Our program is designed to create balance by adding technology that brings sufficent new relationships to steady the see saw with a more stable mix of business.
Our view of the way to balance the industry
- Distributor Relationships that market your wines to their Retailers and Restaurants
- Existing Direct to Consumer programs
- Tasting Room
- Wine Club
- Local community outreach
- Current Web-presence
- The Extented Tasting Room
- local marketing programs to promote tasting room/e-commerce conversion
- community support programs that drive club memberships
- educational digital media platform
- event based customer acquisition programs
- social/mobile tools to pull it all together
By adding currently available digital capabilities to the existing two channels; we are able to establish a third channel that balances out the other two. To accomplish this goal we have brought together Proven Innovators from the Direct Marketing Community and Wine Industry Professionals to form the noble tier. Our noble tier brings together proven innovators in social media, email marketing, mapping technology, payment gateways, global logistics and data management to help our membership become a well curated collection of wine lovers who know what they are looking for.